Saturday, November 1, 2014

Books of Bayern ~ Series review

     This post is not a review itself, but a notice to all my readers. I'm going to be spending the month of November reviewing the Books of Bayern by Shannon Hale.

     I've been dying to review The Goose Girl, the first book in this series, for a long time. For a variety of reasons I never did, but now I've decided to just review the entire thing. My plan is to review it one book at a time, partly for variety, and partly because the books are all incredibly different. Also, I'd like to review every one of them separately. They're all good books, but for different reasons.


     That means that for the month of November there will be only reviews of the Books of Bayern. I enjoy my Shannon Hale, and I feel like sharing the love this month.


    But before I start posting reviews, I just want to say that the Books of Bayern deserve 5 stars. So don't wait for my reviews, get the books and read them yourselves. I'm going to review them anyway because I love them that much, but you won't regret reading them as soon as possible.


     You can find these blog posts here:

No comments:

Post a Comment